Happy Valentine’s Day!
The book lovers at Buzzfeed Books put together an adorable list of the reasons why books make the best valentines. You can check it out over there (gifs and all), or peep the list here.
Don’t forget to love a book today 🙂
11 Reasons Books are Better Valentines than People
- There’s no bad way to pick up a book.
- You don’t have to get dressed up for a book.
- A book doesn’t need reservations (it can take you anywhere).
- A book will never stand you up (unless you forget it at home).
- You don’t have to share your wine with a book (spilling doesn’t count).
- You can read numerous books at the same time and nobody judges you.
- A good book is guaranteed to keep you up all night.
- You don’t get mad at a friend for reading the same book.
- You don’t have to introduce a book to your parents (unless you think they should read it, too).
- If a book makes you cry, it’s only because it was so good.
- When it’s all over, you know exactly where to find the next one.